seamer for seams

To press seams while at my sewing machine, I use a wallpaper seam roller. It doesn't take up much room in my sewing area and can be purchased in the paint sections of home improvement stores.

Rose Vislay

Share your tips for a chance to be featured: E-mail your tips with your name, address, and daytime phone number to; type Tips in the subject line.