Welcome to the 2022 APQ Quilt-Along!
Explore the possibilities of a two-block quilt. Easy-to-sew units and a color planning guide make it a joy to assemble. The featured quilt finishes at 72-1/2x84-1/2. A chart of optional sizes makes it simple to construct it as a wall hanging, throw, or queen-size quilt.
Get the Quilt-Along Pattern:
- Buy the April 2022 issue of American Patchwork & Quilting on newsstands or your favorite online store. (on sale February 4)
- Purchase the individual quilt pattern as a PDF download or as a printed pattern to be shipped to you.
- Buy a digital issue of the April 2022 issue of American Patchwork & Quilting on Zinio.com (for our international friends).
Plan Your Fabrics
Fabrics featured in this quilt are from the Cotton Couture collection by Michael Miller Fabrics.
The quilt-along runs from February 21-May 27. While there is a recommended sewing schedule (download it here), you can also sew at your own pace! During this quilt-along, you can expect:
- Weekly tips and tricks for making this quilt
- Fun videos
- A group sewing day in our Facebook group (Saturday, April 2 from 9-4pm CST)
- A photo contest in our Facebook group
Join us on Social Media
We have a private Facebook group for our quilt-along here. We'll post weekly tips and share fun extras in the Facebook group. You'll also be able to post questions, pictures of your progress, and more!
If you're posting on Instagram, use the hashtag #APQQuiltalong to share your progress.
Each week, we'll be posting updates on this page to help you through the quilt-along process! We'll be sharing tips, tricks, videos, and special downloads to make the quilt-along a fun and productive process! So, bookmark this page to visit at the start of each week, join our Facebook group for weekly links to our tips, or visit AllPeopleQuilt.com/QuiltAlong for updates!