March Pillowcase Madness 2020 Official Rules
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Void outside the 50 United States, District of Columbia and where prohibited. Do not proceed to participate if you are not at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of, and located within, one of the 50 United States, or the District of Columbia, at the time of submission. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Promoter, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Challenge. This Challenge is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Twitter.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR RECEIVE AN AWARD. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE OR DECREASE YOUR CHANCES OF RECEIVING AN AWARD.
CHALLENGE PERIOD: The March Pillowcase Madness (“Challenge”) begins at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (“C.T.”) on 3/1/20, and ends at 11:59 p.m. C.T. on 3/31/20 (“Challenge Period”). The purpose of the Challenge is to increase the number of pillowcases being donated to charities throughout the United States. The Challenge Period will consist of four (4) weekly periods (each, a “Weekly Period”). Each Weekly Period will begin and end on the dates and times specified in the chart below.
- is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; appears to duplicate any other submissions;
- defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, without permission; contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media), without permission;
- contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission;
- contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead;
- communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which we wish to associate; and/or
- violates any law.