Episode 500: Ask Us Anything
We're celebrating our 500th episode by answering listener questions!
Listen to the show in the player at the end of this post.
*BONUS for our podcast subscribers! Get 60% off a subscription to American Patchwork & Quilting. Click here to take advantage!
*BONUS for our podcast subscribers! Get 50% off one digital quilt pattern of your choice in our online shop. Visit apqshop.com, and use coupon code PODCAST at checkout.
Ask Us Anything
It's a very special episode. It's our 500th podcast episode!! We can't believe it. After more than 11 years, we've hit this momentous number. And to celebrate, we asked our listeners to submit quilting questions for us to answer. On this episode, we answer questions related to the following topics:
- How to organize/store scraps
- Should you tip a longarm quilter?
- How to store quilts to avoid creases
- Creative uses for a serger
- What to do with a UFO you don't like anymore
- How to get out of a quilting funk
- What to look for when buying a new sewing machine
- Info on hand-applique needles
- How to organize sewing magazines
- How to keep the weight down on a quilt made with clothing
- How to figure out fabric requirements when resizing a pattern
- What to buy of fabric you love but don't have plans for
We'd like to thank the countless people who have been involved in this podcast over the years – so many amazing guests, hosts, sponsors, and staff members have worked incredibly hard to make this podcast happen each week. And of course, thank you to all our listeners – your support means everything to us, and we're so grateful you listen in each week.