8 Resolutions Quilters Make (But Never Keep!)
1. To pull fabric from your stash instead of buying new yardage.
2. Keeping your sewing space neat and organized.
3. Finish your works-in-progress before starting a new quilt.
4. To finally make a quilt for yourself.
5. Starting your holiday projects and gifts earlier.
6. Do your own quilting instead of sending it to the quilters to be finished.
7. To stop promising you'll make a quilt for your [friend's sister, neighbor's nephew, etc].
8. Make more time for quilting.