Holiday-theme coasters add a festive touch to your holiday table. Fabrics are from the Mistletoe collection by J.Z.W for Benartex.
- 2 -- 4-1/2" squares of fabric (we fussy-cut our fabric to showcase cute designs)
- 1 -- 4-1/2" square of batting
Finished coaster: 4" square
Assemble the Coaster:
1. Layer the batting, one 4-1/2" square right side up, and one 4-1/2" square right side down.
2. Sew around the layered pieces using a 1/4" seam allowance, leaving a 2" opening along one side for turning.
3. Turn the coaster right side out. Use the eraser end of a pencil to push out the corners.
4. Using a needle and thread to match fabric, hand-sew opening closed.