Handmade Holiday Gift Tracker
Though the holidays are fast approaching, there’s no need to stress about handmade gifts. Instead, use our printable Handmade Holiday Gift Tracker to manage the process of making presents for everyone on your list.
- For groups of people like teachers, coworkers, book club members, or neighbors, pick projects that are easy to make in multiples. Personalize items with fabrics individual recipients will love.
- When you're making a quilt that you plan to send to a long-arm quilter to finish, contact the quilter early to reserve a spot. Everyone's schedules get busy around the holidays.
- Attach a label to a gifted quilt so the recipient can remember the details about who made the quilt and when.
- Add a handmade touch to your wrapping. Use a strip of fabric to make a pretty bow. Or cut holiday motifs from fabric and glue them to a gift tag or card.
- If you're unable to finish in time, snap a picture of the in-progress project and give the recipient the photo in a decorative envelope. That way there still will be something to open!