Handmade Holiday Gift Tracker
- For groups of people like teachers, coworkers, book club members, or neighbors, pick projects that are easy to make in multiples. Personalize items with fabrics individual recipients will love.
- When you're making a quilt that you plan to send to a long-arm quilter to finish, contact the quilter early to reserve a spot. Everyone's schedules get busy around the holidays.
- Attach a label to a gifted quilt so the recipient can remember the details about who made the quilt and when.
- Add a handmade touch to your wrapping. Use a strip of fabric to make a pretty bow. Or cut holiday motifs from fabric and glue them to a gift tag or card.
- If you're unable to finish in time, snap a picture of the in-progress project and give the recipient the photo in a decorative envelope. That way there still will be something to open!