- 5/8 yard solid tangerine ruffle knit with 1"-wide ruffles (scarf)
- Universal sewing machine needle
- Orange polyester sewing thread
Finished scarf: About 11×95"
Cut strips parallel to the ruffles.
From solid tangerine ruffle knit, cut:
- 2--11x48" strips
1. With wrong sides together, align strips along one short edge, making sure ruffles lie in the same direction. Stitch together strips using a scant 1/4" seam to make scarf unit.
2. To finish seam, fold scarf unit with right sides together along seam just sewn. Stitch 1/4" from fold, encasing first seam, to complete scarf. Trim length as desired.