Inspired by In the Loop from designer Carl Hentsch of 3 Dog Design Co.
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
If you plan to fussy-cut, you may need more fabric than the yardages specified here*. It depends on the fabric repeats.
• 1⁄2 yard fuchsia print (blocks)
• 1 yard assorted green, pink, and white prints* (blocks)
• 3⁄4 yard green print (blocks, outer border)
• 7⁄8 yard light gray (blocks)
• 1⁄2 yard gray print* (sashing)
• 1⁄8 yard green square print* (sashing squares)
• 1⁄8 yard purple print (inner border)
• 1⁄2 yard binding fabric
• 1-5⁄8 yards backing fabric
• 43×56" batting
Finished quilt: 47-1⁄2×34-3⁄4"
Finished block: 9" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press toward darker fabric.