Inspired by Signed, Sealed, Delivered from designer Cheryl Malkowski of Cheryl Rose Creations
Quilt Tester: Laura Boehnke
• 1 yard total assorted brown, blue, purple, and teal prints (background)
• 7—10" squares assorted yellow, orange, and pink prints (star points)
• 1⁄4 yard total assorted stripes (inner border) (This quilt uses three different stripes for the inner border.)
• 1⁄2 yard blue wave print (outer border)
• 1⁄2 yard binding fabric
• 2-5⁄8 yards backing fabric
• 47×53" batting
• Acrylic ruler with 45° angle marking
Finished quilt: 38-1⁄2 ×44-1⁄2"
Finished block: 6" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.