1. Layer quilt top, batting, and backing; baste.
2. Quilt as desired. Kristine Predmore stitched in the ditch around each Pinwheel and machine-quilted a continuous-line flower-and-leaf design in each setting square (Quilting Diagram). In the inner border, Kristine stitched a loop design, and in the cream purse print rectangles of the outer border, she stitched parallel lines 1" apart, beginning and ending the lines above and below the rickrack.
3. Bind with solid pink binding strips.
4. Beginning in the center of bottom edge, center 3⁄4"-wide rickrack over seam between inner and outer border. With a straight stitch, machine-sew in place down center of rickrack, tucking under raw ends.
5. Hand-sew a 3⁄8"-diameter button to center of each large Pinwheel block. Hand-sew heart-shape button where rickrack pieces meet in center of top border’s middle Pinwheel block.