1. Referring to Diagram 1, sew together a cream polka dot medium triangle and a green polka dot medium triangle along short edges to make a triangle pair. Press seam toward green polka dot.
2. Add a cream polka dot large triangle to long edge of triangle pair to make a pieced square (Diagram 2). Press seam toward cream polka dot large triangle.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make four matching pieced squares.
4. Referring to Diagram 3, sew together four pieced squares in pairs. Press seams in opposite directions. Join pairs to make a green large Pinwheel block. Press seam in one direction. The large Pinwheel block should be 6-1⁄2" square including seam allowances.
5. Repeat steps 1–4 to make four green large Pinwheel blocks total.
6. Using yellow instead of green polka dot medium triangles, repeat steps 1–4 to make three yellow large Pinwheel blocks. In same manner, repeat using pink polka dot and blue polka dot medium triangles to make three large Pinwheel blocks of each color.
7. Using pink polka dot and cream polka dot extra-small triangles, repeat Step 1 to make a small triangle pair. Add a cream polka dot small triangle to the small triangle pair’s long edge to make a small pieced square. Repeat to make 32 small pieced squares total.
8. Referring to Step 4, join four small pieced squares to make a small Pinwheel block (Diagram 4). The small Pinwheel block should be 4-1⁄2" square including seam allowances. Repeat to make eight small Pinwheel blocks total.