Inspired by Swizzle Sticks from designer Christine Barnes
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
• 3⁄8 yard each of yellow tone-on-tone and blue tone-on-tone (blocks, Four-Patch units)
• 1⁄8 yard each blue print, yellow print, circle print, and yellow swirl (blocks, Four-Patch units)
• 3⁄8 yard total assorted blue-and-yellow prints (blocks)
• 1⁄2 yard blue-and-white swirl (sashing)
• 3⁄8 yard binding fabric
• 1-1⁄4 yards backing fabric
• 42" square batting
Finished quilt: 33-1⁄2" square
Finished blocks: 12" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.