Assemble Quilt Top
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, lay out A and B blocks, turquoise print setting squares, and turquoise print setting triangles in seven diagonal rows; note block rotations in each row.
2. Sew together pieces in each row. Press seams in one direction, alternating direction with each row. Join rows; press seams in one direction. Add turquoise print corner triangles to make quilt center. Press seams toward corner triangles. The quilt center should be 34-1⁄2" square including seam allowances.
3. Sew solid orange 2x34-1⁄2" inner border strips to opposite edges of quilt center. Add solid orange 2x371⁄2" inner border strips to remaining edges. Press all seams toward inner border.
4. Cut and piece orange-and-turquoise print 5x42" strips to make:
2—5x46-1⁄2" outer border strips
2—5x37-1⁄2" outer border strips
5. Sew short outer border strips to opposite edges of quilt center. Add long outer border strips to remaining edges to complete quilt top. Press all seams toward outer border.