Inspired by Lemonade Stand from designer Patricia Frei for Quilted Works
Quilt maker: Laura Boehnke
• 1⁄4 yard each of yellow tone-on-tone, orange tone-on-tone, yellow crosshatch, orange stripe, white stripe, brown tone-on-tone, orange crosshatch, yellow oven mitt print, and blue dot (appliqués, Section A, Section B, borders)
• 1—10" square each of white crosshatch, brown teacup print, white dot, orange teacup print, yellow kitchen print, white orange peel print, orange teacup print, blue tone-on-tone, and brown kitchen print (appliqués, Section A, Section B)
• 3⁄8 yard brown stripe (Section A)
• 1⁄2 yard blue orange peel (Section A)
• 3⁄8 yard binding fabric
• 1-1⁄8 yards backing fabric
• 38×42" batting
• Lightweight fusible web
• Nonstick pressing sheet or parchment paper
Finished quilt: 30-1⁄2 ×34-1⁄2"
Yardages are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.