Inspired by Top-Notch Diamonds from designer Brigette Heitland of Zen Chic
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
• 2-3⁄4 yards total assorted white, pink, black, yellow, and green prints (blocks)
• 1⁄4 yard pink print (inner border)
• 2⁄3 yard black print (outer border)
• 1⁄2 yard binding print
• 2-5⁄8 yards backing fabric
• 46×51" batting
• Acrylic ruler with 60° angle marking
Finished quilt: 38 ×42-1⁄4"
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.