Assemble and Add Border
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, sew together two green print 2×10-1⁄4" strips, one green print 2×14" strip, one gray print 2" square, and one white print 2" square to make an inner border strip. Press seams toward squares. The strip should be 2×36-1⁄2" including seam allowances. Repeat to make four inner border strips total.
2. Sew together four teal floral triangle units to make an outer border strip. Press seams in one direction. The strip should be 2-3⁄4×36-1⁄2" including seam allowances. Repeat to make four outer border strips total.
3. Sew together an inner border strip and an outer border strip to make a short border unit. Press seam toward inner border strip. The unit should be 4-1⁄4×36-1⁄2" including seam allowances. Repeat to make four short border units total.
4. Sew short border units to opposite edges of quilt center. Press seams toward border units.
5. Join white print 4-1⁄4" squares to ends of remaining short border units to make long border units. Press seams toward squares. Sew long border units to remaining edges of quilt center to complete quilt top. Press seams toward border units.