Inspired by Photo Finish from designer Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Co.
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
• 1⁄2 yard solid cream (blocks)
• 1⁄4 yard each stripe, red, and starfish print (blocks, sashing)
• 1⁄2 yard each sailboat, cream, and house prints (blocks, outer border)
• 2⁄3 yard seashell print (sashing, outer border)
• 1⁄2 yard solid red (sashing, inner border)
• 1⁄2 yard binding print
• 2-7⁄8 yards backing fabric
• 51" square batting
Finished quilt: 43" square
Finished block: 12-3⁄4" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.