Inspired by Create a Classic from designer Pat Wys of Silver Thimble Quilt Co.
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
Machine quilter: Vicki Hoth
• 1 yard total assorted prints (blocks)
• 7⁄8 yard cream floral (hourglass units, sashing squares, setting and corner triangles)
• 1⁄2 yard each brown large floral, brown small floral, and mottled pink (hourglass units)
• 3⁄4 yard mottled brown (inner border, binding)
• 7⁄8 yard teal floral (outer border)
• 3-1⁄4 yards backing fabric
• 58" square batting
Finished quilt: 49-1⁄2" square
Finished block: 9" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.