Assemble Quilt Center
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram for placement, sew together house blocks in a horizontal row. Press seams in one direction. The row should be 7-1/2x41-1/2" including seam allowances.
2. Sew tan tone-on-tone 1-1/2x7-1/2" sashing rectangles to short edges of row. Press seams toward sashing rectangles.
3. Cut and piece green tone-on-tone 1-1/2x42" strips to make:
- 1—1-1/2x43-1/2" sashing strip
4. Add green tone-on-tone sashing strip to bottom edge of row. Sew tan tone-on-tone 3-1/2x43-1/2" sashing strip to top edge to make quilt center. Press seams toward sashing strips. The quilt center should be 11-1/2x43-1/2" including seam allowances.
5. Referring to photo, arrange red print H roof trim pieces on House Block 3A and brown print H roof trim pieces on House Block 3B; fuse in place. Arrange brown print I roof trim pieces on House Block 5; fuse in place. Using black perle cotton, blanket-stitch around roof trim pieces.