Inspired by Stars & Scraps Forever from designers Jo Kramer and Kelli Hanken of Jo’s Country Junction
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
• 1 yard total assorted aqua prints (Sawtooth Star blocks)
• 1-1⁄3 yards total assorted white prints (Sawtooth Star blocks and modified Log Cabin blocks)
• 1-1⁄4 yard total assorted black prints (Sawtooth Star blocks and modified Log Cabin blocks)
• 1⁄3 yard pink print (modified Log Cabin blocks)
• 1⁄3 yard multicolor stripe (inner border)
• 1⁄2 yard dark aqua print (outer border)
• 1⁄2 yard binding fabric
• 3-1⁄8 yards backing fabric
• 55" square batting
Finished quilt: 47" square
Finished blocks: 8" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seams toward darker fabric.