Assemble and Add Borders
1. Sew pink floral 1-1/2x23" inner border strips to opposite edges of quilt center. Add pink floral 1-1/2x25" inner border strips to remaining edges. Press all seams toward inner border.
2. Cut and piece green, yellow, aqua, purple, pink, orange, and blue print 3-1/2"-wide rectangles to make:
- 2—3-1/2x31" outer border strips
- 2—3-1/2x25" outer border strips
3. Sew short outer border strips to opposite edges of quilt center. Add long outer border strips to remaining edges to complete quilt top. Press all seams toward outer border.