1. Referring to Block Assembly Diagram, position a blue small floral arc appliqué in one corner of a light blue print 5" square, aligning straight edges. Following manufacturer’s instructions, fuse in place.
2. Using a tiny zigzag stitch and thread that matches the arc appliqué, machine-stitch curved edge of appliqué in place to make a light blue block. The block still should be 5" square including seam allowances.
3. Using indicated fabrics, repeat steps 1 and 2 to make the following total number of blocks:
• 10 with light blue print backgrounds/blue small floral arcs
• 10 with light blue print backgrounds/blue large floral arcs
• 4 with beige print backgrounds/blue large floral arcs
• 4 with beige print backgrounds/blue small floral arcs
• 12 with beige print backgrounds/teal teacup print arcs
• 12 with light blue print backgrounds/blue wave print arcs
• 8 with white print backgrounds/blue wave print arcs
• 4 with white print backgrounds/orange print arcs