Inspired by Sunset Strips from designers AGF Studio for Art Gallery Fabrics
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
• 3⁄4 yard gray tone-on-tone (quilt center)
• 2—3⁄8-yard pieces assorted white prints (quilt center)
• 1⁄3 yard each red print, orange print, orange floral, and cream floral (quilt center)
• 1⁄4 yard each tan floral, green print, and cream print (quilt center)
• 1⁄3 yard gray print (inner border)
• 2⁄3 yard red floral (outer border)
• 1⁄2 yard binding print
• 2-7⁄8 yards backing fabric
• 51×65" batting
Finished quilt: 43×57"
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.