Add Borders and Finish Quilt
1. Sew dark brown tone-on-tone 1-1/2x36-1/2" inner border strips to opposite edges of quilt center. Add dark brown tone-on-tone 1-1/2x38-1/2" inner border strips to remaining edges. Press all seams toward inner border.
2. Cut and piece light turquoise floral 3-1/2x42" strips to make:
- 23-1/2x44-1/2" outer border strips
- 23-1/2x38-1/2" outer border strips
3. Sew short outer border strips to opposite edges of quilt center. Add long outer border strips to remaining edges to complete quilt top. Press all seams toward outer border.
4. Layer quilt top, batting, and backing; baste. Quilt as desired.
5. Bind with light turquoise floral binding strips.