Assemble and Add Border
1. Sew two medium green print 9x25-1/2" border strips to opposite edges of quilt center. Press seams toward border.
2. Sew light green print 9" squares to ends of each remaining medium green print 9x25-1/2" border strip to make two long border strips. Press seams toward border strips. Sew long border strips to remaining edges of quilt center to complete quilt top. Press seams toward border.
3. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, lay out two assorted tan floral H swags on each border strip. Leave 1/4" free at each end of border strip for seam allowance; fuse in place.
4. Referring to diagram, lay out the following pieces on each border strip: two dark green print 1x8" bias strips, four dark green floral C leaves, two black-and-red print D flowers, and two tan print E flower centers.
5. Fuse all pieces in place. Using black thread, machine-appliqué each piece to make four appliquéd border strips.
6. Referring to diagram, on each corner of quilt top lay out the following pieces: one dark green print 1x8" bias strip, two dark green floral C leaves, one black-and-red print D flower, and one tan print E flower center. Fuse pieces in place. Using threads that match appliqués, machine-appliqué pieces to each corner.