Assemble Block Rows
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, lay out four rose large floral corner triangles, 18 rose large floral setting triangles, and 10 Nine-Patch AB blocks in diagonal rows.
2. Add setting triangles to opposite edges of blocks in each diagonal row (Quilt Assembly Diagram, left row). Triangle points will extend past adjacent edges of blocks (Diagram 5).
3. Join diagonal rows; press seams in one direction. Add corner triangles, centering blocks on long edges of triangles, to make an AB block row. Press seams toward triangles. The AB block row should be 6-7/8x64-1/4" including seam allowances.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 to make a second AB block row.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 using beige floral corner and setting triangles and CD blocks to make a CD block row.