Assemble D Blocks
1. For one D block, gather four ivory-and-orange print 4x3-1/2" rectangles, four ivory-and-orange print 3-1/2x4" rectangles, four orange print 1-1/2x3-1/2" rectangles, one tan print 8-1/2" square, and four solid cream 3-1/2" squares.
2. Repeat Assemble C Blocks Step 2.
3. Using orange print 1-1/2x3-1/2" rectangles instead of solid purple, repeat Assemble C Blocks Step 3.
4. Referring to Block D Assembly Diagram, lay out segments, tan print 8-1/2" square, and four solid cream 3-1/2" squares in three rows. Assemble as before.
5. Repeat Assemble D Blocks Step 4 to make a second D block.