Assemble B Blocks
1. For one B block, gather same pieces as Assemble A Blocks, Step 1.
2. Sew purple wood-grain stripe 4x3-1/2" rectangles to opposite edges of solid purple 1-1/2x3-1/2" rectangle. Press seams open. Repeat to make a second segment.
3. Sew purple wood-grain stripe 3-1/2x4" to opposite edges of orange print 1-1/2x3-1/2" rectangle. Press seams open. Repeat to make a second segment.
4. Referring to Block B Assembly Diagram, lay out segments, dark purple print 8-1/2" square, and four solid cream 3-1/2" squares in three rows. Assemble as before.
5. Repeat Assemble B Blocks Step 4 to make a second B block.