Inspired by Points of Interest from designers Jo Kramer and Kelli Hanken of Jo’s Country Junction
Quilt Tester: Laura Boehnke
• 1-5⁄8 yards solid tan (blocks, quilt center, inner border)
• 7⁄8 yards assorted solids in orange, yellow, and green (blocks, quilt center)
• 13—10" squares assorted prints in green, yellow, pink, white, and orange (blocks, quilt center)
• 1⁄2 yard solid orange (inner border)
• 2⁄3 yard solid black (inner border, binding)
• 5⁄8 yard black print (outer border)
• 3 yards backing fabric
• 54" square batting
Finished quilt: 45-1⁄2" square
Finished block: 9" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.