Inspired by True to Tradition from designer Annette Plog
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
• 2⁄3 yard solid white (block backgrounds)
• 7⁄8 yard yellow print (setting squares, setting and corner triangles)
• 1⁄4 yard teal plaid (inner border)
• 5⁄8 yard blue floral (outer border)
• 1⁄2 yard solid teal (binding)
• 3⁄4 yard total assorted medium and dark floral (blocks)
• 3⁄4 yard total assorted light and medium florals (blocks)
• 3 yards backing fabric
• 53" square batting
Finished quilt: 44-5⁄8" square
Finished block: 8-3⁄4" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.