Note: Save your scraps from the wall hanging to make a doll quilt. Get instructions for the doll quilt here.
Designer: Jo Morton
• 2⁄3 yard total assorted light prints (blocks)
• 2⁄3 yard total assorted dark prints in green, gold, rust, and black (blocks)
• 7⁄8 yard red print (sashing, binding) Note: Designer Jo Morton prefers a single-fold binding on small quilts. To use a single-fold binding, you need only 5⁄8 yard.
• 1⁄8 yard light tan print (sashing squares)
• 7⁄8 yard tan-and-green print (setting rectangles)
• 22⁄3 yards backing fabric
• 48" square batting
Finished quilt: 39-1⁄4" square
Finished blocks: 11-1⁄2" square and 5-1⁄4" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.