Assemble Quilt Center
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, alternate blocks in three rows. Sew together blocks in each row. Press seams toward Block 1.
2. Join rows to make quilt center. Press seams in one direction. The quilt center should be 36-1⁄2" square including seam allowances.
1. Cut and piece dark green stripe 4×42" strips to make:
• 2—4×43-1⁄2" border strips
• 2—4×36-1⁄2" border strips
2. Sew short border strips to opposite edges of quilt center. Add long border strips to remaining edges to complete quilt top. Press all seams toward border.
1. Layer quilt top, batting, and backing; baste. Quilt as desired.
2. Bind with binding strips.