Assemble Triple Four-Patch Blocks
1. Sew together an assorted dark blue print 1-1/2x13" strip and a gold print 1-1/2x13" strip to make a strip set (Diagram 1). Press seam away from dark blue print.
2. Using remaining red floral and assorted green, gold, cream, and light blue print 1-1/2x13" strip repeat Step 1 to make eight strip sets total.
3. Cut strip sets into 64—1-1/2"-wide segments (Diagram 1).
4. Sew together two 1-1/2"-wide segments to make a Four-Patch unit (Diagram 2). Press seam in one direction. The unit should be 2-1/2" square including seam allowances. Repeat to make 32 Four-Patch units total.
5. Sew together two Four-Patch units and two assorted dark blue print 2-1/2" squares in pairs (Diagram 3). Press seams toward assorted dark blue print squares. Join pairs to make a double Four-Patch unit. Press seam in one direction. The unit should be 4-1/2" square including seam allowances. Repeat to make 16 double Four-Patch units total.
6. Referring to Diagram 4, sew together four double Four-Patch units in pairs. Press seams in opposite directions. Join pairs to make a triple Four-Patch block. Press seam in one direction. The block should be 8-1/2" square including seam allowances. Repeat to make four triple Four-Patch blocks total.