Inspired by: Wild Flowers from designer Sharon Tucker
Quilt tester: Monique Jacobs
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
- 1-1⁄4 yards total assorted prints (strip units, flower appliqués)
- 1- 1⁄4 yards mottled gray (appliqué foundations, sashing, border, binding)
- 4—10" squares assorted green prints (leaf appliqués, stem appliqués)
- 1 -1⁄8 yards backing fabric
- 39×40" batting
- Freezer paper
- Water-soluble fabric glue stick
- Liquid fabric glue
- Clear monofilament thread
Finished quilt: 30-1⁄2×31-1⁄2"
Finished blocks: 11-1⁄2×12", 5" square