Assemble Remaining Log Cabin Blocks and Setting Triangles
1. For Block E, gather one cream print position 1 square for block center and two each of the following pieces: gold print position 2 squares; and cream print positions 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 rectangles.
2. Using pieces from Step 1, refer to Diagram 7 and Assemble Block A, steps 2–4, to make a Log Cabin Block E.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make a second Log Cabin Block E.
4. Referring to Diagram 8, cut a Log Cabin Block E in half diagonally to make two E Setting Triangles. Repeat to make four E Setting Triangles total.
5. For Block F, gather one blue plaid position 1 square for block center, and two each of the following pieces: blue plaid positions 3, 4, and 5 rectangles; gold print position 2 squares; and navy blue print positions 6 and 7 rectangles.
6. Using pieces from Step 5, refer to Diagram 9 and Assemble Block A, steps 2–4, to make a Log Cabin Block F.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 to make four total of Log Cabin Block F.
8. Referring to Diagram 9, cut each Log Cabin Block F in half diagonally to make eight F Setting Triangles total.