Inspired by Winter Trails from designer Avis Shirer of Joined at the Hip
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
• 1 yard total assorted pink prints (blocks)
• 1-1⁄2 yards total assorted prints in blue and green (blocks, outer border)
• 1-1⁄3 yard total assorted cream prints (blocks)
• 1⁄4 yard pink swirl print (inner border)
• 1⁄2 yard binding print
• 2-7⁄8 yards backing fabric
• 50" square batting
Finished quilt: 41-1⁄2" square
Finished block: 5-1⁄2" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.