Inspired by Scraptacular from designer Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
• 1-1⁄2 yard total assorted light, medium, and dark prints in green, red, and pink (blocks)
• 1⁄2 yard light green print (setting and corner triangles)
• 5⁄8 yard pink floral (wide sashing)
• 1⁄4 yard green print (narrow sashing)
• 1⁄3 yard dark green print (border)
• 3⁄8 yard binding fabric
• 2-5⁄8 yards backing fabric
• 47×44" square batting
Finished quilt: 38-1⁄2×35-1⁄2"
Finished blocks: 2-1⁄8" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.