Inspired by Rainbow Rows from designer Lissa Alexander
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
• 1⁄4 yard each of assorted prints in light brown, blue, and green (blocks)
• 2⁄3 yard cream print (blocks)
• 1⁄2 yard each of cream floral and blue floral (setting and corner triangles, outer border)
• 1⁄4 yard brown print (inner border)
• 3⁄8 yard binding fabric
• 1-1⁄4 yards backing fabric
• 44" square batting
Finished quilt: 36" square
Finished blocks: 6" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.