Inspired by Paved in Color from designer Kate Colleran of Seams Like a Dream
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
• 1⁄4 yard each yellow tone-on-tone, multicolor leaf print, and yellow print (blocks, inner border)
• 1⁄3 yard cream tone-on-tone (blocks, sashing)
• 1⁄8 yard each red tone-on-tone, brown print, orange print, red floral, and brown tone-on-tone (blocks, sashing)
• 3⁄8 yard green tone-on-tone (blocks, inner border)
• 5⁄8 yard red print (blocks, outer border)
• 3⁄8 yard binding fabric
• 2-1⁄2 yards backing fabric
• 43" square batting
Finished quilt: 35" square
Finished block: 12" square
Yardage and cutting instructions are based on 42'’ of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in direction indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.