Inspired by Patchwork Picnic from designer Emily Herrick Designs
Quilt Tester: Laura Boehnke
• 3⁄8 yard each brown print and aqua print (blocks, sashing)
• 9×21" piece (fat eighth) each green-and-white floral, red stripe, white print, coral-and-white floral, gray print, coral floral, and green print (blocks, sashing)
• 18×21" piece (fat quarter) each green-and-aqua floral and yellow print (blocks, sashing)
• 1⁄3 yard each pink, red, and orange prints (blocks, sashing)
• 3⁄8 yard binding fabric
• 2-5⁄8 yards backing fabric
• 46×49" batting
• Lightweight fusible web
• Acrylic ruler marked with 45° angle
Finished quilt: 38×41"
Finished blocks: 18×16-1⁄2"
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width. Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated. Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.