Assemble Quilt Center
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, lay out blocks, brown-and-pink polka dot sashing rectangles, and green floral 2-1/2" sashing squares in seven diagonal rows.
2. Sew together pieces in each row; press seams toward sashing rectangles.
3. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, join each one-block row and its adjacent sashing row. Press seams toward sashing rows. Sew multicolor squares print setting triangles to ends of each one-block row, aligning a short triangle edge with block row edge; a triangle tip will extend past the opposite block row edge.
4. Join the three-block row and its adjacent sashing rows. Press seams toward sashing rows.
5. Sew together all rows; press seams toward sashing rows. Add multicolor squares print corner triangles to make quilt center. Press seams toward corner triangles. The quilt center should be 31-1/2" square including seam allowances.