Inspired by Grand Total from designer Pat Bravo of Art Gallery Fabrics
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
To get the look of this quilt, refer to fabrics listed in parentheses when choosing light, medium, and dark prints.
• 3—1⁄8-yard pieces assorted light, medium, and dark prints for plus sign (yellow print, blue swirl print, and green dot print)
• 7—1⁄4-yard pieces assorted light, medium, and dark prints for plus sign (multicolor geometric print, white floral, dark blue floral, light blue floral, orange print, green floral, and white stripe)
• 7—9×21" pieces (fat eighths) assorted mottled prints for border, background, and plus sign (red, dark orange, light orange, yellow, green, light blue, and dark blue)
• 11⁄4 yard mottled yellow print (background)
• 1⁄2 yard binding fabric
• 31⁄2 yards backing fabric
• 61" square batting
Finished quilt: 53" square
Finished blocks: 2-1⁄2" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.