Inspired by Layered Look from designer Amy Ellis of Amy’s Creative Side
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
• 1⁄2 yard mottled teal (blocks)
• 3⁄8 yard total each assorted orange prints and assorted green prints (blocks)
• 1⁄3 yard each mottled purple, purple print, light orange print, and mottled brown (blocks, inner border)
• 1⁄4 yard dark orange print (blocks)
• 5⁄8 yard black stripe (outer border)
• 3⁄8 yard binding fabric
• 2-1⁄2 yards backing fabric
• 44" square batting
• Water-soluble glue stick
Finished quilt: 36" square
Finished blocks: 9" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated. Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.