1. Referring to Block Assembly Diagram, lay out two each of aqua units A, A reversed, B, and C.
2. Sew together an A unit and a B unit to make a pair. Press seam open.
3. Join an A reversed unit and a C unit to make a second pair. Press seam open.
4. Sew together pairs to make a half block. Press seam open.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 to make a second half block.
6. Join half blocks to make an aqua block. Press seam open. The block should be 22-1/2x24-1/2" including seam allowances.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 to make a second aqua block.
8. Using red units A, A reversed, B, and C, repeat steps 1-6 to make two red blocks.