Inspired by Plus Postage from designer Susan Ache
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
• 9—9×21" pieces (fat eighths) assorted light prints in tan, white, and yellow (blocks)
• 9—9×21" pieces (fat eighths) assorted medium and dark prints in red, blue, and yellow (blocks)
• 9—1⁄8-yard pieces assorted red and blue prints (blocks)
• 1⁄4 yard red-and-yellow print (inner border)
• 1⁄2 yard blue-and-red print (outer border)
• 3⁄8 yard binding fabric
• 2-3⁄4 yards backing fabric
• 47" square batting
Finished quilt: 38-1⁄2" square
Finished block: 10" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.