Inspired by The Secret’s in the Sashing from designer Tamara Barfels of Daisy Ridge Quilting
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
• 5⁄8 yards dark blue floral
• 1⁄2 yard teal geometric print (blocks, outer border)
• 1 yard cream butterfly print (blocks, outer border)
• 1⁄4 yard each cream-and-blue floral, teal floral, and teal stripe (middle border)
• 1⁄8 yard each dark blue butterfly print, cream floral, blue-and-gold print, and blue floral (blocks, sashing, inner border)
• 1⁄3 yard each dark blue stripe and cream stripe (blocks, inner border)
• 3⁄8 yards binding fabric
• 2-1⁄2 yards backing fabric
• 45" square batting
• Lightweight tracing paper or other foundation material of your choice
Finished quilt: 36-1⁄2" square
Finished block: 10" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.