1. Sew together a green print No. 1 A square and a white print A square to make a two-patch unit (Diagram 1). Press seam toward green print. The unit should be 2-1/4x4" including seam allowances. Repeat to make 15 two-patch units total.
2. Referring to Diagram 2, sew a white print B rectangle to a two-patch unit to make a pieced square. Press seam toward white print rectangle. The pieced square should be 4" square including seam allowances. Repeat to make 15 pieced squares total.
3. Referring to Diagram 3, sew a white print C triangle to a green print No. 1 A square. Sew a second white print C triangle to adjacent edge of green print square to make a pieced triangle. Press seams toward square. Repeat to make 10 pieced triangles total.
4. Carefully align seam allowances and matching points of two D diamonds (Diagram 4). Sew together to make a diamond pair, making sure you do not stitch into 1/4" seam allowance at inner corner. Repeat to make 10 diamond pairs total.
5. Referring to Diagram 5, pin a pieced triangle to one diamond in a diamond pair. Sew from inner corner to outer corner. Bring up adjacent diamond in pair and pin to pieced triangle. Stitch from inner corner to outer corner as before to make star point unit. Press all seams toward diamonds. (For more details, click on "Download this Project" and refer to Set In Seams.) Repeat to make 10 star point units total.
6. Join two star point units (Diagram 6), making sure you don’t stitch into 1/4" seam allowance at inner corner. Press seam to one side. Set a pieced square into inner corner (Diagram 7) to make a flower unit. Press seams toward star point units. Repeat to make five flower units total.
7. Referring to Diagram 8, sew white print E and E reversed triangles to long edges of a brown print F cone, making sure you don’t stitch into 1/4" allowances at top of cone. Set assorted D diamonds into top corners, making sure you don’t stitch into 1/4" seam allowances at inner corners (Diagram 9), to make a cone unit. Repeat to make five cone units total.
8. Referring to Diagram 10, join a flower unit and a cone unit, sewing from outer dot to outer dot. Referring to Diagram 11, set pieced squares into corners to make a Bride’s Bouquet block; press. The block should be 12" square including seam allowances. Repeat to make five Bride’s Bouquet blocks total.