Inspired by Lodge Living from designers Joanie Holton and Melanie Greseth of Tailormade by Design
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
Machine quilter: Kerri Rawlins
• 1 yard light blue floral (blocks, outer border)
• 7⁄8 yard each medium blue floral and dark blue floral (blocks, inner border, outer border, binding)
• 3⁄8 yard light blue print (blocks, outer border)
• 1⁄4 yard each white floral and cream floral (blocks, outer border)
• 1⁄2 yard cream tone-on-tone (blocks, outer border)
• 3-1⁄4 yards backing fabric
• 57" square batting
Finished quilt: 48-1⁄2" square
Finished block: 16" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.