Inspired by Big Impact from designer Avis Shirer of Joined at the Hip
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
• 3⁄4 yard white tone-on-tone (blocks, appliqués)
• 1⁄4 yard each navy floral and teal tone-on-tone (blocks)
• 1⁄4 yard teal mosaic print (blocks)
• 1⁄8 yard teal floral (blocks)
• 3⁄8 yard yellow tone-on-tone (blocks, appliqués)
• 4—3⁄8-yard pieces navy prints and teal prints (appliqués)
• 1⁄4 yard dark blue print (inner border)
• 1⁄2 yard multicolor tie-dye (outer border)
• 3⁄8 yard binding fabric
• 1-1⁄4 yards backing fabric
• 44" square batting
• Lightweight fusible web
Finished quilt: 35-1⁄2" square
Finished blocks: 9" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Press seams in directions indicated by arrows on diagrams. If no direction is specified, press seam toward darker fabric.